Saturday, April 23, 2011

Moar!

More fish!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This guy was so long that I had to be this far away from him to get him all in frame. He had to be at least six feet long, probably more. I tried editing some color back into it, but there just wasn't enough data to work with.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Grumpy fish, do not be grumpy! You live in the ocean! That should make you happy!

Photobucket
You may be able to hide from predators, Mr Camo Fish, but you can't hide from the camera! I'm the freakin' underwater papperazi, I am!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Mr Long Fin fish, why you have such a long fin?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
It's okay, Mr Plain Fish. I will take pictures of you, even if you are not the color of rainbow.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Little fish, how you guys be so little?

No comments:

Post a Comment